RPG (Role Playing Games)
We may have to stay at home at the moment, but we’re committed to making sure that you aren’t stuck with nothing to do. Our goal, therefore, is to continue to serve the community as much as we can by staying connected with each other and providing entertainment, joy, hope, and play.
To sign up for or schedule any of the following programs, or for any questions, please reach out to Lexa at email@example.com.
Legends (Established Campaigns)
If you’re part of an existing Legends* group...then your game has already been moved online!
- Your DM has trained on multiple online gaming services (so there are backups in case of technological difficulties) and has prepared your campaign digitally in the way they believe will provide you with the best gaming experience possible.
- Your DM will help you transition your player information onto our online formatting and teach you all the ins and outs of whatever gaming service is selected for your game.
- If you’re finding yourself with too much free time on your hands, ask your DM if they’d be open to having more frequent sessions - they’ll probably say yes!
- If you are interested in setting up a regular Legends group with friends/family/coworkers OR if you want to join a campaign and meet new people, we are continuously rolling out new games!
*Legends games are regular RPG sessions of an ongoing campaign, usually (but not always) Dungeons and Dragons.
Origins Online (New Games)
If you’re interested in joining a new game, sign up for an Origins Online game, where you’ll be taught the basics by our trained Dungeon Masters before diving in!
- Schedule an Origins game for your whole group of friends, or sign up as an individual - we can place you in a great game either way!
- Interested in an RPG system that isn’t Dungeons and Dragons? We may be able to accomodate you! Keep your eye out for demos of new material - join our mailing list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be the first to hear about all the demos we’re running of new gaming systems.
One Night One-Shots
If you’re interested in exploring role-playing games for a single evening try...One Night One-Shots! Every night from 6:00-9:00 PM, one of our professional Dungeon and Games Masters will be offering a homebrew one-shot of their own creation.
- Space is limited, so reservations are necessary...but if demand increases, we’ll be able to start offering more games each night as well as bring back particularly popular homebrews.
If you’re looking for an experience for the whole family try...Family Games! Gather as a family (or found family) at home and let one of our professional DM’s lead a one-shot for you from a gaming system of your choice!
- The selection of systems available will be limited to those known by our staff, but we will do our best to provide you with your preferred system.
- If requested, we can provide a fully PG or PG 13 experience for your Family Game.
If you want to play Dungeons and Dragons and you’re between 9 and 14 years old, we have games running in the morning and afternoon every Saturday!
- Already established Saturday campaigns are continuing, so if you’re in a group that meets every week and you want to find out what happens next in your story, make sure sign up for your DM’s session.
- If you’ve never attended Saturday Juniors, that’s fine too - sign up for a taste of D&D and we’ll find a game where you’ll fit right in!
- Each game only has room for 6, but we will add games as need dictates to make sure everyone who wishes to play can be accommodated.
If you’re looking for youth programming...try Youth One-shots! Every day we’ll be hosting homebrew RPG games for kids from 3:00-6:00 PM, perfect for experienced players and newbies alike!
- Youth Origins Online gaming consists mostly of one-shots, so players of any experience level are invited to take part.
- Many Youth Origins one-shots will be Dungeons and Dragons, but some will be other systems and even homebrews created by our DMs especially for the program!
- Each game can only accommodate 6 players, but we’ll add more games as demand dictates to ensure that everyone who wishes to play can be accommodated.
Payment and Contact Information
- If you’re interested in signing up for any of our programming, or continuing your previously scheduled games, reach out to email@example.com. Lexa, our RPG coordinator, will get back to you with information about how to join our online gaming format, and will subsequently send you a link inviting you directly into the server designated for your session.
- All payments will be processed through the Square application. In order to receive a link for your event, you must first pay the invoice (which will be sent directly to the email by which you contacted firstname.lastname@example.org). This is to ensure privacy and security for all parties involved. For questions on payment, email email@example.com.
- Please keep in mind that transitioning our programming to a remote, online format is as new to us as it is to you. We know that there will be plenty of hiccups and struggles along the way, but we are working on creating a system that will make this process as smooth as possible.
We as a team believe that providing entertainment, adventure, levity, and hope is a vital service to the community at this time. Although we plan to return to business in-store as usual when social distancing is no longer necessary, we are committed to continuing our programming and serving you as best we can from a distance.